1. Title in the product does not pass onto the customer upon delivery until the purchase price has been paid in full.
2. Subject to clause 4 hereof, (Triton) is not liable to the customer, and the customer releases TRITON from all liability in contract or otherwise for in respect of any loss, damage, acts of god, theft, expense or injury occasioned or suffered by the customer due to any, or rising out of, or in the connection with the performance, non performance, breach or any other matter arising out of this agreement.
3. Any liability of TRITON under the provisions of division 2 of part 5 of the trade practices act 1974 in the respects to implied warranties and the conditions shall be limited to the repair and replacement of the product as the case requires.
4. The parties specifically agree that this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all previous oral and written proposals, representations, agreements, and other communication between parties.
5. Unless otherwise stated all prices are based on ex Triton Warehouse and transportation insurance or other costs are to borne by the purchaser
6. All products sold by Triton will be guaranteed under their individual warranty periods as determined by the manufacturer. TRITON will assist in ensuring the manufacturer will provide a replacement, or repair defective component, free of charge within the warranty period. This warranty does not cover fair wear and tear, unauthorized use by any persons.
7. Warranty is valid only if the product is used in accordance with the instructions and specifications.
8. This warranty excludes damage caused by accident, improper use, non authorized service, damage during transportation, acts of god, food, inundation by water, lightning, fire, earthquakes, power failure or surges any modification, dismantling, alteration, interference, or repair other than by any authorized agent of Triton
9. All transfer charges to and from our workshop will be paid by the customer for all equipment repairs.
10. This warranty is not transferable or assignable and is issued only to the customer named on the invoice.